The following enhancements and bug fixes were made to Stratus on March 21, 2017:
- New Permissions Manager feature is now available for Designated Realtors, MLS Participants and Managers only. This feature will allow these members to customize individual user access, on both office and firm levels, to Add/Edit, photos and attachments, status changes, commissions and expiration dates. This new feature can be accessed by selecting "Permissions Manager" in the Resources menu. This link is only visible to someone who is designated in the membership roster as a Designated Realtor, MLS Participant or Manager.
- New Office Logo tab has been added to Settings. This will allow a custom logo to be uploaded to appear on CMA and flyer forms. The new Permissions Manager will control access to this feature on an individual user basis. Only users who have been granted the permission to use this feature will see the Office Logo tab in Settings.
- An issue causing the ML# search to hang for some users has been resolved.
- The geographical area has been added to the printed version of charts for Market Share reports.
- Search Office and Search Agent results will now show associated license numbers in their detailed views.