Private Computer Training Now Available for LIBOR Members via “Go To Training”
$45/1 hour session
LIBOR is excited to announce the introduction of ONE-ON-ONE computer training to our members using the internet based training product called “Go to Training”. Here’s how it works:
- Register ($45.00 using PayPal. Credit cards only) for your date/time and tell us what you need to learn on the registration form. We can cover Stratus, Collab, Instanet, Homesnap, or RPR. The list of available dates can be found here.
- You’ll receive an immediate email confirmation and instructions from Go To Training.
- On the date of your session, settle in from your laptop, Mac or desktop PC in a quiet space. Click the link in that email from Go To Training so that you can connect online with your trainer. You can use your phone for audio, or if your laptop or webcam has a microphone that will work also.
Expert trainers Laureen Zarba and Beth O’Connor will be conducting the one-hour sessions. Each will be customized in advance based on your registration instructions. Some of the benefits include:
- No travel required – the session can be done from your home or office!
- You’ll have full two-way communication with both voice and computer during the session (voice communication can be by phone or computer mic)
- You can practice what you’ve observed on YOUR computer with the instructor’s guidance
- You will receive a RECORDING of the entire session after the session end.
- And did we mention it’s ONE-ON-ONE? You’ll have the instructor’s UNDIVIDED attention. There is no better way to learn and develop your skills.