The following were recent changes/enhancements added to New Stratus in February.
- Contacts can now be imported from Legacy Stratus MLS into New Stratus MLS. You do this from the Contacts tab in New Stratus and then click Import from the task bar. This function imports all of your saved Contacts Legacy in the new Stratus. If you have already created Contacts in new Stratus MLS which have the same name, duplicates will be created.
- On the top right next to the yellow Support lightbulb, we’ve added an ML# Search box to do a quick ML# search. After you enter the first few digits of the ML#, it begins displaying your matching listings showing the ML# and address.
- New Pre-Defined searches have been added for each property class which enable you to search both Available and Unavailable listings in the same search and enter a Title Date or Contract Date or Sold Price and these search criteria will not apply to Available listings so they will come up in the search along with Under Contracts matching the Contract Date or Closings matching the Sold Price and/or Title Date.
- When you print a listing, the agent email and office phone # has been added to the footer.
- When you convert a private listing to a public closed listing, it now appears on the Update.