There is a new and improved Info Center and many other enhancements on Stratus. The new Info Center was designed by a group of local Realtors to make it more of a working home page rather than just a landing page to direct users elsewhere on Stratus.
Following is an overview of the enhancements included in this release. For a complete list along with illustrations and detailed descriptions click here.
- The Info Center is made up of 8 “panels”, most of which can be rearranged and/or deleted.
- Quick Search right from Info Center.
- The Quick Search on Info center includes additional fields with the option of selecting from a check box similar to how it is currently done in Towns.
- Open House search by your Market Areas on Info Center.
- Recent Work displays your most recent CMAs, Favorites, Searches and more.
- At Today’s Listings go back 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc. and up to 1 month back.
- Market Areas have been increased from 4 to 6.
- Your expiring listings within the next 7 days have been added to Alerts.
- My links expanded from 4 to 12 and you can drag and drop to reorder.
- Send – email address will auto complete when sending listings to a contact.
- Send – Email screen may be moved around to view listings displayed.
- Update may be run for any Market Area or for an area once without saving.
- Update to include only LSC’s of your choosing.
- Your current Update (prior to upgrade) is saved as Custom in the Market Area choice set along with your saved Market Areas.
- Your Update Timeframe is saved for each Market Area and Custom so you can run Since Last Update for each.
- New tab has been added, Resources. Financials are now under Resource tab.
- The Edge browser is now fully compatible with Stratus.
- Printing from an iPad now works with Safari and Chrome.