The following enhancements were made to Stratus on March 15, 2016:
- New Collaborate panel added to link directly to new Messages, Likes, etc.
- A button linking to Search was added to the bottom of the Quick Search panel.
- Icons now displayed for Tours, History, Public Record and Map on List view. These may be turned on and off via the Appearance tab in Settings.
- Columns can now be dragged and dropped on the List view.
- Click on a column header in the List view for controls to do any of the following:
- Add or delete columns in List view without using Customize.
- Move columns right or left.
- Set default column set.
- An up or down arrow is now displayed in List view when the LSC = PC.
Hover over the arrow to show the percentage change.
- Added the ability to save and use customized search forms.
This was previously only available from Quick Search on Info Center.
- Eastport-South Manor School District added.
- Rockville Centre School District added as an option for Hempstead.
- ZIP Code 11967 added as an option in Yaphank.
- Multiple signatures can now be created.
- Photos can be added to signatures.
- A business card can be used in place of a signature.
- Two reports can be printed at one time (such as Broker Full and Consumer Full).
- A personal notes section has been added to Broker Full forms.
- Drafts can now be shared with others in the same office so they may be checked and/or finished.
- Multiple Listing Carts can now be created.
Any existing listings in the Listing Cart have been moved to a cart entitled "Default."