The following enhancements were made to Collab on March 29, 2016:
- Allow agents to view and edit client's notification settings so agents can see if a client has settings to receive texts or emails for various news feed stories.
- Add a news feed story and optionally send a notification when saved searches are about to expire.
- When agents email listings or messages there is an additional option to use all email addresses on file for a client (along with the existing options for each individual email address).
- Any other emails sent by the system will go to all email addresses on file for a client, not just the first email address.
- Make phone numbers on listing detail views into links on iOS so users can tap to initiate a call.
- Add several new notification types to client settings (Comment on News Feed, List Created, Listing Added to List, News Feed Post, Search Updated).
- MLSLI - Facebook post now includes "Listing Provided Courtesy of" listing broker name.