The following enhancements and bug fixes were made to Stratus on August 9, 2018:
- Improvements have been made to Prospect Searches. The biggest changes are to the e-mail the client receives. The look has been improved with an option to use larger thumbnail images and more readable text. The Create Prospect box includes a new option to set the desired thumbnail size. A Preview button has been added that opens a box showing the difference between Small Thumbnail and Large Thumbnail so the member will have an idea of what the Prospect Match e-mail will look like before it is sent.
- The “MLS Rules” link in MLS/LIBOR Links has been updated to open a new page presenting links to the MLS Rules Book and the MLS Compliance Checklist.
Previously this link opened the MLS Rules Book.
- The “Remine” link has been removed from the Detail View page of Rental, Land and Commercial listings as Remine does not work with those property types.
Residential and Condo/Co-Op listings retain the “Remine” link on their Detail View pages.
- The Authorize Subscriber Agreement that appears when a user logs in to Stratus for the first time has been updated.
- A bug was fixed where the Photo Gallery fails to show after clicking View Details in an e-mailed listing where there is only a single photo.