The following enhancements and bug fixes were made to Stratus on October 24, 2018:
(1) An outdated message about a photography fee will no longer appear when converting a listing from Private to Public.
(2) An error when attempting to download Open Houses when multiple Open Houses are associated to the same listing has been corrected.
(3) An error when using certain criteria in Market Statistics causing no results to be displayed has been corrected.
(4) Custom messages intended for Prospect Match clients no longer appear in the agent (“Today’s Prospects”) Prospect Match e-mails.
(5) A problem where a photo for a Co-Agent would not always display on the Cover Page of a CMA has been corrected.
(6) Addresses are no longer displayed in the thumbnails of a Prospect Match e-mail when “No Address” is selected for the Prospect Match.
(7) The "Include Notes" option when printing Prospect Matches from the Alerts box in Info Center is now functional.
(8) The Delete button has been moved away from other buttons in Prospect Searches to reduce the likelihood of it being clicked accidentally.
(9) Zip code "11368" is now available as a selection for Flushing.
(10) "Run" is now available as a selection for Street Suffix.